The Neuro Tuning only works if the contrast between dark and bright as high as possible. So please
- keep the smart phone screen close to your eyes (max 25cm)
- shield the ambient light with f.e. towel or scarf.
- Use good headphones
INSTALLING YOUR SCREEN:
If you don´t have VR glasses or a cell phone holder (link to buy) to use (here a cardboard template), please try to be creative by f.e. fixing a selfie stick that you can lie down under it, use your laptop next to you and lay on your side, lay your smart phone onto a glass table, tape it under a chair or your own glasses or taking 2 towels.
WHAT TO DO:
- Adjust the Brightness of your smartphone to the Highest Level and turn the Auto Brightness mode OFF.
- Switch phone to "not disturb" mode
- Choose the desired Resonance Space Smart Phone experience.
- Press play and choose the full screen mode
- Lie down in a comfortable position, put on your headphones and close your eyes for the whole session.
- Have fun with your journey
- FILL OUT THE SURVEY